~Don’t Forget – BRUN Holiday Party 12/11 6-9 p.m. Brooklyn’s Finest Pizza~
6:00 Introductions and call to order
6:03 Open mic
Yates Tavern discussion led by Roseanne
- Property owned and investor: Ken Wolf
- Terms of previously agreed to Good Neighbor Agreement automatically apply to this business
- Business is willing to sign new Good Neighbor Agreement
- Hearing as to tavern/cabaret license on 12/19 9am Wellington Webb Building – see Facebook page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/187119458896195/
Jerry Tinianow, Chief Sustainability Officer, Department of Public Health and Environment, City and County of Denver
- Xcel proposed and adopted a Colorado energy plan under which they will produce 55% of their energy with renewable methods with no increase in rates
- They plan to be carbon neutral by 2050
- City of Denver will be operating at 100% renewable energy by 2030
- Denver is partnering and working with other cities in making and reaching these goals
Yearly meeting at the Oriental – date TBD – please be on the look out for date.
- Meeting scheduled for 12/12 – Location TBD – See Facebook page for update
- Holiday party 12/11 at Brooklyn’s Finest Pizza – RSVP at the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/281251282504752/
- Discussion re: strategic meeting on direction and messaging
- Membership promotion at January social event – stay tuned for more news!
Be sure to attend our January meeting – January 15, 2019 at 6pm. 4377 Utica Street.